When the flowers bloom…

..Desi goes just a little crazy with the camera. Here are some beauties he found in our otherwise still-messy yard.

Who says Dandelions are weeds? Look at this lovely lady:
On a balmy afternoon, a lazy lion and his sidekick sniff for trouble in their backyard kingdom:

Have a colorful Spring, everyone!

22 thoughts on “When the flowers bloom…

Cham

April 26, 2008 at 9:14pm

This comment has been removed by the author.

Cham

April 26, 2008 at 9:15pm

Did i heard messy yard? Lovely yard Vaishu with all those blooms, Pets click are adorable :)

Uma

April 26, 2008 at 10:40pm

wow, lovely pictures. So fresh and feel good.

Pearlsofeast

April 26, 2008 at 11:18pm

wow vaishali,Love to see such beautiful snaps.Nice click!!!!!!!

I am enjoying with a morning cuppa.

Vani

April 27, 2008 at 12:29am

All those are from your yard?! How lovely! Love your dogs- they are beautiful!

Sunshinemom

April 27, 2008 at 12:59pm

I just remember those childhood days when we had beautiful gardens – Now I stay in a flat, but I see pretty birds all day long – beautiful pictures!

Madhavi

April 27, 2008 at 8:13pm

WOW..lovely snaps vaishali, beautiful!!!

I’ve tagged you for a meme. Check out my blog. Please do it only if you’re interested.

SHUBHA

April 28, 2008 at 5:27pm

hey vaishu… thats such a lovely yard….:) hey visit my blog…:)) i have something there for u…:D

April 29, 2008 at 2:07am

Cham, Thanks. The only reason it doesn’t look messy in the pictures is because I was careful not to let it show! :)

Uma, Divya, Pearlsofeast, Anjali, Vani, Sunshinemom: Thanks, ladies.

Madhavi, Thanks, dear. I would love to do the meme but am leaving for India for a three-week break next week. If I don’t get to it before I leave, I promise to do so after I return.

Click, Thanks!

Shubha, You are very kind. Thanks a ton for thinking of me for this wonderful award- I am touched.

Madhuram, Thanks.

Annu

April 29, 2008 at 10:37pm

Nice pics vaish,even in canada spring started…….

ChocolateCoveredVegan

April 30, 2008 at 1:08am

I’d go crazy with the camera too if my yard had so many gorgeous flowers! But my photos wouldn’t look anywhere near as professional!

Pearlsofeast

May 2, 2008 at 9:19am

Hi vaishali,
    Please can u check on my blog,Something special is awaiting for u !!!!

Miri

May 2, 2008 at 9:52am

Beautiful pics and some lovely flowers – and the critters are adorable! :)

May 2, 2008 at 7:11pm

Meera, Annu: Thanks, ladies.

Chocolatecoveredvegan: I don’t think mine would be anywhere near as nice either :)

Jayashree, Thanks. Tulips are indeed lovely.

Tina, Thanks. They are my babies.

Shubha, Am getting ready to go to India and have been really busy. But thanks for asking!

Pearlsofeast, so kind of you to think of me. I really appreciate it.

Miri: Thanks, dear.