Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits, Gluten-Free
Author: Holy Cow!
Recipe type: Dog Biscuits
Serves: Makes two dozen 3-inch bone-shaped biscuits
- 2 cups millet flour
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp water
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl or in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix until the dough comes together in a ball. Add more flour or water if needed-- the dough should be firm and not too sticky.
- Turn out the dough on a flat surface and knead for a couple of minutes to make it smooth. Divide into two and roll out one portion into a round, about ⅓rd of an inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to press out cookies and lay them on a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 25 minutes, turning the cookies over halfway though the baking.
- Cool the biscuits on a rack before letting your doggie have a go at them!
Recipe by Holy Cow! Vegan Recipes at http://holycowvegan.net/peanut-butter-dog-biscuits/