Author: Holy Cow! Vegan Recipes
Recipe type: Drinks
- 2 cups mango puree (I use the pulp available in Indian stores which is really the best for lassi, if you want an authentic flavor)
- 2 cups vanilla soymilk (feel free to use vanilla-flavored almond milk which will result in a less thick lassi)
- 4 green cardamom pods, finely powdered
- 1 tbsp sugar or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into tall glasses, over ice if you prefer.
- Garnish with some mint and, if you like, some vegan whipped cream.
Recipe by Holy Cow! at http://holycowvegan.net/2010/09/mango-lassi.html