Minty Roasted Potatoes
Author: Holy Cow! Vegan Recipes
Recipe type: Side
- 3-4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes. diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup mint leaves, chopped
- Put all ingredients other than the mint in a baking dish. Mix well and spread the potatoes in a single layer.
- In a preheated 375-degree oven, bake the potatoes until tender and golden on top, about 20 minutes, although the time may vary depending on your oven and the size of the potato dice.
- Remove from the oven and add the chopped mint just before serving. Toss well.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Recipe by Holy Cow! Vegan Recipes at http://holycowvegan.net/minty-roasted-potatoes/