Easy Oven-Roasted Potatoes with Coriander and Lemon
Author: Holy Cow! Vegan Recipes
Recipe type: Side
- 4 medium red potatoes (you could substitute with white), cubed into 1-inch chunks
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt to taste.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Wedges of lemon or lime
- Mix all the ingredients (except lemon and cilantro) on a baking sheet, making sure the potatoes are coated evenly with the spices and oil.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake in a 350-degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue baking for another 15 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked and golden-brown.
- Transfer to a bowl and add cilantro. Serve with wedges of lemon and spritz with lemon juice just before serving (don't add the lemon before serving as it can cause the potatoes to lose their crunch.)
Recipe by Holy Cow! at http://holycowvegan.net/2008/01/easy-but-spectacular-roasted-potatoes.html