- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek (methi) seeds
- 1 tsp Yellow split peas or tuvar dal
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Bengal gram or Chana dal
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 red chilies
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 8-10 curry leaves
- On low heat, roast all ingredients except turmeric in a skillet until the spices are lightly browned and the curry leaves are dry. Add turmeric and grind to a fine powder in a spice grinder.
- Store in an air-tight container.
(C) All recipes and photographs copyright of Holy Cow! Vegan Recipes.