Roasted Golden Beets with Rosemary and Garlic
Roasted Golden Beets with Rosemary and Garlic. The herbs and garlic enhance the sweetness and flavor of these delicious beets.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 6 inch medium golden beets peeled and cut into 1- chunks (red beets are a perfectly good substitution)
- 3 cloves garlic minced or crushed
- 1 tbsp rosemary finely chopped (if using dry, use 1 tsp)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
Mix together the garlic, rosemary, olive oil and salt and pepper.
In a bowl, place the beets and toss them with the herb-olive-oil mixture.
Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet, preferably coated with aluminum foil to make cleanup easier, and roast 35-40 minutes or until the beets are fork tender and golden. Stir once or twice during roasting to make sure they cook evenly.
Serve hot or cold.