Strawberry Avocado Black Bean Salad
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup strawberries , quartered
- 1 avocado , pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 cup black beans , cooked until tender, or 2 cups canned black beans, rinsed
- 4-5 spring onions or scallions , ends trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or balsamic vinegar
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- Salt to taste
Mix the ingredients for the dressing together.
Place all the prepared vegetables and beans in a bowl. Drizzle the dressing over, and mix.
Serve at room temperature.