Sheet Pan Curry Roasted Cauliflower and Potatoes
This delicious and easy side of Sheet Pan Curry Roasted Cauliflower and Potatoes goes well with almost any main dish. The vegetables come out of the oven perfectly roasted and coated with the sparkling flavors of coriander, cumin, red pepper flakes and turmeric. A vegan, soy-free, nut-free and gluten-free recipe.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 medium or large cauliflower (separated into florets. If your florets are too large, they will take longer to bake. I separate each floret into two or three smaller pieces. Don't make them too small either or they will burn.)
- 4 medium potatoes (cut in a 1-inch dice)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (substitute with ¼ cup vegetable stock if you want to make this oil-free)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ to 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or cayenne)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoon cilantro (minced)
- Salt to taste
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Toss the cauliflower florets and potatoes in a large bowl with all of the remaining ingredients, including 1 tablespoon oil (or the stock), ginger, coriander powder, cumin powder, cayenne or red pepper flakes, turmeric and cilantro. Season with salt. Toss the florets and potatoes well to ensure the spices coat them.
Place cauliflower and potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet. Place in the preheated oven and bake 20 minutes.
After 20 minutes, remove the baking sheet from the oven, turn the cauliflower and potatoes over carefully, and continue baking another 15-20 minutes.
Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Potassium: 607mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 58IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 5mg