VEGAN PUMPKIN SPICE CAKE
This pretty Chai Spice Vegan Pumpkin Bundt Cake has a tender, moist crumb and a dreamy vegan cream cheese glaze. It's a one-bowl recipe and it takes under 15 minutes to put together.
INGREDIENTS For Cake:
▢3 cups all-purpose flour ▢2 tsp ground cinnamon ▢1 tsp ground cloves ▢1 tsp ground cardamom ▢1 tsp ground ginger ▢½ tsp ground nutmeg ▢1 tbsp baking powder ▢½ tsp baking soda ▢¼ tsp salt ▢1 cup vegan yogurt ▢⅓ cup nondairy milk ▢1 tsp apple cider vinegar ▢⅔ cup vegetable oil ▢1½ cups sugar ▢2 tsp pure vanilla extract ▢15 oz pumpkin puree
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. – Oil and flour a bundt pan. – In a large bowl, whisk the flours, spices, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
– Dump in the rest of the ingredients: vegan yogurt, pumpkin puree, sugar, nondairy milk, pure vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar. –Mix with a spatula until there are no dry streaks of flour.
– Scrape batter into the prepared pan and smooth top with a spatula. – Bake 45 minutes or until a toothpick near the center comes out clean.
– Set the bundt pan on a rack for 30 minutes, then unmold and continue cooling the cake on the rack
– Place room temperature cream cheese in a bowl and whisk until smooth and creamy. – Add the cinnamon and vanilla and half the powdered sugar. Beat in, add the rest of the sugar and milk and beat in until smooth. Add a little more milk for a runnier glaze. – Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake. Slice and serve.
Make Cream Cheese Glaze
Vegan Lemon Yogurt Bundt Cake
Vegan Chocolate Orange Bundt Cake
HolyCowVegan.net for easy, healthy vegan recipes.