Golden Roasted Curry Mustard Potatoes
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time1 hr 10 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 8-10 yukon gold or red bliss potatoes cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tbsp curry powder use garam masala for a variation
- 1 1/2 tbsp wholegrain dijon mustard
- 2 tsp kosher salt or to taste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
Spray a large baking sheet with oil. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a bowl, mix the potatoes, mustard, curry powder, salt, black pepper and oil.
Spread the potatoes on the baking sheet in a single layer.
Bake in the preheated oven 50 minutes or until a knife pierced in one of the potatoes goes through cleanly. Halfway through baking, stir the potatoes using a spatula to ensure they get browned evenly.
Garnish with the coriander leaves. Serve.
Calories: 151kcal | Protein: 3.8g | Fiber: 2.7g