Vegan Mango Kulfi Popsicles
These Vegan Mango Kulfi Popsicles with the delicate flavor of cardamom will transport you into the best part of an Indian summer.
Servings: 12 popsicles
- 1 cup cashews
- ¾ cup almond milk (or any nondairy milk)
- 2 ½ cups mango puree (use either canned or puree fresh mangoes)
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder use the black seeds of the green cardamom only
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar (use more or less depending on how sweet your mangoes are)
Soak the cashews in water for about 30 minutes, then drain
Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend until very, very smooth.
Pour into popsicle molds, pierce each popsicle with a popsicle stick, and freeze.
To unmold, dip the popsicle mold in slightly warm water, pop out the popsicle, and enjoy.
Serving: 1kulfi popsicle | Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 160mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 575IU | Vitamin C: 19.3mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.8mg